Carburetor details on cars without converter
1. Emulsion tube secondary камерв
2. Solenoidal valve of correction of idling
3. Thermoelectric drive of the air gate
4. Case of the air gate
5. Laying of the float-operated camera
6. Lever of the accelerating pump
9. Diffuser of the secondary camera
10. Economizer jet
11. Idling correction jet
12. Main air jet of primary camera
13. Small diffuser of primary camera
14. Economizer valve
15. Main fuel jet of primary camera
17. Observation port of the float-operated camera
18. Main fuel jet of the secondary camera
19. Jet of idling of primary camera
|20. Needle valve
23. Piston of the accelerating pump
24. Emulsion tube of primary camera
25. Backpressure valve of the accelerating pump
26. Valve of the accelerating pump
27. Solenoidal valve of a cut-off of fuel
28. Diaphragm of the secondary camera
29. Coil of the accelerating pump
31. Adjusting screw
32. Shock-absorber of a butterfly valve
34. Adjusting screw
35. Draft of the air gate
36. Lever of a butterfly valve
37. Draft of the accelerating pump
38. Screw of quality of mix
39. Restrictive plug
CARS WITHOUT CONVERTER
Nikki 21L carburetors – two-chamber, with the falling stream and the automatic air gate. The butterfly valve of the secondary camera opens under the influence of a pneumatic actuator.
The case of the carburetor consists of three sections, the average section is separated from section of butterfly valves by a heat-insulating pro-rate.
For adjustment of turns of idling the screw with the conic termination is provided. The cut-off of fuel is provided with the electromagnetic valve.
For additional enrichment of mix at full loading of the engine the jet of an ekonostat is provided.
In normal power setting the main fuel jet, an emulsion tube, an air jet and the small diffuser are a part of the system preparations of mix.
For additional injection of fuel at sharp dispersals the accelerating pump which is put in action from the draft connected to the lever of a butterfly valve is provided. Regulation of a dose of fuel of the accelerating pump depending on the thermal mode of the engine is provided with the electromagnetic valve operated from the thermoswitch.
The screw of adjustment of turns of idling is closed by the restrictive plug.
Automatic increase in turns of idling at additional load of the engine (for example at inclusion of headlights or the conditioner) is provided with the perepuskny electromagnetic valve.
The air gate is supplied with the thermoelectric drive which represents the spiral bimetallic spring heated by the proceeding current.
CARS WITH CONVERTER
Carburetors of these cars are equipped with the quick-response electromagnetic valve for maintenance of stoichiometric composition of gas mixture which is operated by the processor block (this block also operates the ignition moment).
On the processor block signals from sensors arrive.
The main operating signals are signals from sensors of pressure of a stream of air and an angle of rotation of the crankshaft (the sensor of an angle of rotation is mounted in the ignition distributor).
Additional sensors from which on the basis of signals the composition of mix is regulated are:
– sensor of temperature of cooling liquid;
– switch of a butterfly valve;
– sensor of neutral provision of transmission;
– coupling switching off sensor;
– car speed sensor;
– sensor of exhaust gases.
The control unit compares the arriving information and develops the signals operating the ignition moment, the valve of stabilization of composition of gas mixture, idling, etc., ensuring optimum conditions for start-up and functioning of the engine in various thermal modes.
For decrease in toxicity of exhaust gases and maintenance of traction qualities on the cold engine, between a collector and the carburetor the electric heater is installed. After warming up of the engine the control unit closes the gate-type valve that increases profitability and reduces toxicity of emissions in the atmosphere.
Part of cars is equipped with systems of recirculation and an additional intake of air.